You will need the following list of supplies:
Please note: The fabric recommendation is based on the large Easy zipper pouch.
Width / Height
- 80 cm / 60 cm (32” / 24”) External fabric (quilting cotton, canvas, cork, vinyl, wax cotton etc.)
- 80 cm / 60 cm (32” / 24”) Lining fabric (quilting cotton, waterproof canvas, etc.)
- 70 cm / 25 cm (28” / 10”) Heavyweight stabilizer such as Fast 2 Fuse heavy, foam stabilizer, fusible fleece, Decovil light etc. (apply only if you prefer a sturdy pouch).
- 115 cm / 60 cm (46” / 24”) Lightweight fusible interfacing such as Stayflex, SF101, Wovenfuse, G700 etc.
- 25 cm (10”) #5 Zipper x 1
- 1/4” Double-sided tape (optional)
Skill level: Beginner
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN, not a finished product. When the payment has been received, an automatic email will be sent with a download link to your pattern. You will receive a PDF pattern and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions with colour photos to help you through each step.
Please note there are no refunds on digital products. You can sell items made from my patterns on a small scale.
Video tutorial available: