You will need the following list of supplies:
Please note: You may need an additional amount of fabric with a directional print.
Height / Width
- 30 cm / 25 cm (12” / 10”) External fabric: quilting cotton, waterproof canvas, waxed cotton etc.
- 30 cm / 25 cm (12” / 10”) Lining fabric: quilting cotton, waterproof canvas etc.
- 30 cm / 25 cm (12” / 10”) Fusible fleece: Vilene H640, Heat N Bond etc.
- 30 cm / 51 cm (12” / 20”) Woven interfacing: Pellon SF101, Wovenfuse, G700 etc.
- Magnetic snap x 1
- 12 mm (1/2”) Swivel hook x 1
- Multi-surface glue, Fray Check glue (optional)
Fabric recommendation: Use a plain or non-directional fabric.
Skill level: Confident beginner
Finished measurements: H / W / D
8 cm / 18 cm / 2 cm (3 1/8” / 7 1/8” / 3/4”)
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN, not a finished product. When the payment has been received an automatic email will be sent with a download link to your pattern. You will receive a PDF pattern and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions with colour photos to help you through each step.
Please note, that there are no refunds on digital products.
You may not share this pattern with anyone.
You can sell items made from my patterns on a small scale.