You will need the following list of supplies:
Please note: You may need an additional amount of fabric with a directional print.
Height / Width
- 30 cm / 55 cm (11 3/4″ / 21 5/8″) External fabric: cotton canvas, linen, quilting cotton etc.
- 30 cm / 55 cm (11 3/4″ / 21 5/8″) Lining fabric: quilting cotton, linen etc.
- 12 cm / 36 cm (4 3/4″ / 12 5/8″) Felt fabric
- 15 cm / 50 cm (6″ / 19 3/4″) Fusible fleece: Vilene H640, HeatNBond etc.
- 60 cm / 55 cm (57″ / 35 1/2″) Woven interfacing: Pellon SF101, Wovenfuse, G700 etc.
- 18 mm single fold bias binding x 1.2 m (1.35 yd)
- 14 mm or 18 mm (1/2″ or 3/4″) Magnetic snap x 2
- Multi-surface glue, fray check glue (optional)
Finished measurements: Height / Width / Depth
15 cm / 13 cm / 2 cm (6″ / 5 1/4″ / 3/4″)
Skill level: Confident beginner
Click here to read more about this sewing pattern.
Click here to see pattern testers’ creations.
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN, not a finished product. When the payment has been received an automatic email will be sent with a download link to your pattern. You will receive a PDF pattern and easy to follow step-by-step instructions with colour photos to help you through each step.
Please note, that there are no refunds on digital products.
You can sell items made from my patterns on a small scale.
There are no reviews yet.