You will need the following list of supplies:
Please note: You may need an additional amount of fabric with a directional print.
Height / Width
- 35 cm / 145 cm (14” / 57”) External fabric: cotton canvas, faux leather, cork etc.
- 30 cm / 145 cm (12” / 57”) Lining fabric: waterproof canvas, quilting cotton
- 45 cm / 55 cm (18” / 22”) Stabilizer (optional): Fusible fleece, Decovil light
- 80 cm / 145 cm (32” / 57”) Woven fusible interfacing: Stayflex, SF101, Wovenfuse
- #5 Zipper 18 cm (7”) x 2
- #5 Zipper 35 cm (14”) x 1
- Name tag / care label x 1 (optional)
Finished measurements: Height / Width / Depth
15.5 cm (6”) / 23 cm (9”) / 10 cm (4”)
Skill level: Advanced beginner
Click here to read more about this sewing pattern.
Click here to see the pattern testers makes.
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN, not a finished product. When the payment has been received an automatic email will be sent with a download link to your pattern. You will receive a PDF pattern and easy to follow step-by-step instructions with colour photos to help you through each step.
Please note, there are no refunds on digital products.
You may not share this pattern with anyone.
You can sell items made from my patterns on a small scale.
Video tutorial available:
Peggy (verified owner) –
This is such a clever pattern. The construction method looks complicated but actually is so simple. I love this pattern.